Benefits + Levels
Exclusively for members
- Exhibition previews and receptions
- Curator-led gallery talks
- Invitations to special Museum Shop sales and events
- Free admission (Sponsor level and above) to over 400 North American and Council for American Maritime Museums.
Members are always the first to know what’s happening at PEM
- Enjoy our award-winning Connections magazine six times a year
- Receive our monthly E-Newsletter highlighting upcoming events
- Free admission to all PEM/PM evening parties on the third Thursday of every month
- Reduced rates on public programs and special events
- Discounts at PEM in the Museum Shop, Atrium Café and Garden Restaurant
- Discounts at select Salem restaurants and family retailers through PEM Perks
Membership benefits for two adults and children/grandchildren 18 and under. Special benefits include the HeadsUp flier highlighting upcoming events for families, notice of family programming, family version of the E-Newsletter and enrollment in the Birthday Club.
Senior - $50
Membership benefits for one adult age 62 or over.
Outside New England - $50
Membership benefits for one adult (Excludes residents of CT, MA, ME, NH, RI and VT).
Student - $40
Membership benefits for one full-time student age 18 to 25.
($281 is tax-deductible)
Sponsor-level benefits for two adults plus:
- Complimentary PEM admission for three guests
- Invitation to curator-led gallery talk
- Complimentary PEM exhibition catalog
Members of the East India Marine Associates (EIMA) represent the single most important source of annual gift income to the Peabody Essex Museum, contributing funds that support the museum’s core curatorial, education, outreach and public programs. In appreciation, members of this special donor group are given exclusive access to PEM and beyond!
To learn more about the levels of participation and benefits of EIMA membership, click here
The Corporate Partnership Program is an annual membership program that provides companies, their employees and clients with a range of exciting opportunities and benefits. In addition to complimentary museum admission and facility rental discounts, corporate partners receive recognition on the PEM donor wall, seen by approximately 200,000 visitors each year, and the museum’s website, which has nearly 425,000 unique web visitors each year.
To learn more about the levels of participation and benefits of Corporate Partnership, click here.